Purchases made in TextNow are done through your App Store account or your Google Play Store account, for iOS and Android devices respectively. You should receive an email receipt after making a purchase to the email associated with your iTunes or Google Play account, and that email receipt would constitute proof of purchase.
If you no longer have the email/receipt, you can obtain a screenshot of your purchase history in the App Store or in Google Wallet, which shows the free and paid purchases for TextNow. For any issues with billing, both Apple and Google will ask you for this receipt in order to issue refunds.
Locating your purchases in the App Store:
- Open your App Store app on your desktop and login to your Apple account if you're not already.
- Click on Purchased
- Take a screenshot of the TextNow app listed in that window.
Locating your purchases in Google Wallet:
- Go to Google Wallet and sign in with your Google account
- Select Transations and find the TextNow payment
- Take a screen shot and attach it to your ticket