TextNow, Inc accepts valid Orders from Canada (i.e. subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction in Canada to compel the production of information) in order to provide user data.
We disclose account records in accordance with our terms of service and applicable law. Therefore, we must receive an Order to allow us to consider disclosing basic subscriber data, content, and/or historical data.
Required Information on Order Request:
● Addressed to “ TextNow, Inc.” (Waterloo, Canada)
● Contain a valid TextNow number or username
● Contain a specific list of user data
● Specific date or date range of the requested records due to number recycling
● Specific time zone the requested records are in
● Signed and dated
● Requested due date of the Order
● Orders can be emailed to email@example.com
Please note: TextNow, Inc. is unable to guarantee the retention of all data for our users, and we only accept requests from verified law enforcement agencies. TextNow will notify law enforcement with an acknowledgement receipt once the order has been reviewed and processed. All records are sent out electronically (eg. CSV files)
All requested information is in the possession of TextNow, Inc. (375 Hagey Blvd., Suite 310, Waterloo Ontario, N2L 6R5 Canada)
TextNow will not accept Orders via fax.
For additional information, please request a copy of our Law Enforcement User Guide by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org